Aquatic Control staff has over 500 years of total experience in lake management.
Aquatic Control begins managing aquatic resources.
Regional lake management service centers.
Since 1966, Aquatic Control has been providing high-quality products, services, and staff for managing lakes, ponds, and other water resources. Our professional staff includes plant scientists, fisheries biologists, factory-trained fountain specialists, aquatic biologists, and licensed aquatic applicators. Our services include vegetation management plans, treatment programs, fountain/aeration system installation, fish population management, laboratory services, harmful algal bloom management, and lake mapping.
Building a company around service and customer satisfaction, means you rely on products that provide fast, repeatable results in backyard swimming holes to state lakes to drinking water reservoirs. Our product line of algaecides, herbicides, lake dyes, water quality enhancement, aeration systems, and fountains satisfy this requirement. Developing this business relationship with the manufacturers, allowed us to expand our services to become one of the nation’s most trusted aquatic product distributors.
We operate service offices in Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Illinois, and Iowa; and supply products to professionals and individuals throughout the U.S.
To provide the highest quality of expertise in the promotion, restoration, and maintenance of healthy and aesthetically pleasing aquatic resources for our clientele.
- Recruit, develop, and retain passionate professionals with the utmost integrity
- Deliver value through sustainable practices with the best products and services available
- Foster long term relationships with customers, vendors, academia, and government entities
- Stewardship of aquatic resources
- Commitment to employees and customers
- Superior solutions and value
- Sustainable return for stakeholders
- To be the leader in sustainable aquatic resource management while adhering to our core values.
418 West State Road 258
Seymour, IN 47274
812.497.2410 – 800.753.LAKE
505 Assembly Drive, Suite 108
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
2447 Locust Creek Drive
Evansville, IN 47720
4511 Evans Avenue
Valparaiso, IN 46383
219.476.7663 – 866.970.LAKE
2500 South Spoede Lane
Truesdale, MO 63380
636.456.7008 – 800.568.LAKE
105 North Old Route 66
Williamsville, IL 62693
7895 Stage Hills Blvd, Suite 116
Memphis, TN 38133
201 SE Shurfine Drive
Ankeny, IA 50021